Oh Lordy, how did we get to the end of 2010 so fast? Eyes down and focus Pog, this calls for resolutions.
Only I thought about it last night as I was waiting for Charlie to stop trying to kill the toes on my left foot so I could to drift off to sleep and…nothing. I thought about it again while swimming this morning and…nothing (that wasn’t too surprising though as I was half asleep and my main focus was not requiring lifeguard intervention. Again.)
I looked for inspiration from last year but all I can remember resolving to do was give up smoking. Ahhhh. Resolution 1: To step up the Unfatness Plan and get rid of the weight put on as a result of eating cookies rather than having a cigarette (and considering I was on over 40 a day that is a lot of cookies and so a lot of weight…)
That does seem a bit boring though, so to get me on a roll, I thought I’d steal a few of the more interesting ones I’ve seen other people commit to. So:
Resolutions of a Pog
- Step up the Un-fatness Plan so I can fit into my thin jeans by the time I go on my summer holiday
- Say yes to more things
- NOT to set a cycling target this year (3000 miles last year made me proud, but rather dictated my life)
- Spend less time working
- Try to continue making people smile through the blog and the work of the cookie / jam / post fairy
- Find a new fairy to be
- Perhaps locate a pair of wings…
- Lead the Sweet Justice Revolution (this is currently just a small cunning plan. Should it grow and be hatched I will provide an explanation / update)
- To remain un-sectioned despite the slight loopiness involved in numbers 5-8.
I think that will do me. Now, it’s time to work out the dress code for a NYE BBQ. Yes. Really.
Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2011 brings you all the happiness and smiles that you deserve :o)x