It’s been one of those manic weeks where I’ve known everything would be just fine, as long as I could grow an additional brain, another pair of arms and locate an extra 24 hours in every day. We’ve all had weeks like it.
I’ve learned a few things though:
1) Sister 1 can be very brave. We made her go out for dinner like this:
2) A great way to meet people is to spend a while dancing enthusiastically with one of these:
(NB: If you walk into a restaurant (before the dancing) with one, the people on the table closest will move.)
3) Matching one Mini Egg for one grape as your dinner does not make a balanced diet. It’s just a recipe for feeling a bit sick.
4) Even if you shave your head every three days you can end up with a curly side and a straight side. (Yes, really)
5) That moisturiser that calls itself ‘Ultra-lift’? I’ve always wondered where it lifts to and imagined that under your hairline there is a lot of wrinkly skin being gathered up. I can confirm that’s not the case. In fact, I’m not convinced it’s lifting anything.
And now it is the weekend…hooray! Stay warm lovely people :o)