- Lip salve on a bike ride sounds like a good idea. It does ensure that your lips stay soft despite the wind. It also ensures that every fly en route ends up stuck to your chops. So yes, if in need of a snack it’s a great idea…
- 48 blind Pogimals look like this:
- 48 blind Pogimals cannot all be given sight on one day (and with a week to go, I have no idea how I’m going to be ready for the fair next Monday!)
- There are some really odd people out there…I passed this in someone’s front garden today:
- The boys have not killed off the entire slow worm population in Bumpkinsville. I know this because Charlie Cat bought in a live one on Thursday night.
- Live slow worms are really tricky to pick up and keep hold of, particularly while trying to dodge a cat that is more than a little grumpy having had his toy stolen and particularly while also trying to open the front door.
- I can no longer comfortably fit on swings in children’s playgrounds. I can however, still fit down the slides (and my god, a bit of weight speeds you up going down those things!) :o)
- I have a new favourite Pogimal:
Have a good week people :o)